New Beginnings offers specialized, individualized treatment for adult men and women.
This approach allows male and female clients to focus on their respective issues in private, intimate settings. Our family program reinforces the residential treatment experience by uniting individuals and families through education and rebuilding relationships. Family and relationship healing is vital to lifelong successful and productive recovery from addiction, a primary goal of our treatment process.
Your insurance may cover all or some of the following treatment services:
• Assessment and/or referral
• Medically managed withdrawal
• Nursing and primary medical care
• Group therapy
• Family education and family group therapy
• Specialized treatment for substance use disorder and mental health problems
• Mental health diagnostic assessments, group and individual therapy, recreation and activities
Our goal is to offer high quality addiction treatment and drug rehab for as many people as possible; we believe that everyone is entitled to a New Beginning.
MEN’S RESIDENTIAL FACILITY
WOMEN’S RESIDENTIAL FACILITY